Wednesday 16 April 2014

Brace Yourself Up For Exploit




Hi friends,
I am so sorry pals, have been away for so long,guess what? I found this writeup in my draft for the past three months got too busy with life that I forgot to share.Well I think its a cool stuff it might just help someone.....Enjoy yourself.

Trust y'all doing great and hope we had a happy holiday,Well around me activities as finally returned to normal,everyone is back to school,to work and so on.
For me self appraiser is a culture I learnt to ask myself about every steps,decision and time I spend.I believe this is a prudent act for most people too and if you don't give account of your actions to your self then you need to start this great way of life.So last year "2013" I read my year note where I wrote all my expectations and plans for that year and I found out that I achieved much more than I thought nevertheless not all expectations were met.so as the year began my major goal is to device a better way of making my "godly"plans happen, Here are certain truths I found out.
1. Never leave anything to ambiguity: I want you to know that people who achieved less are lazy people who left everything to chance,am not saying am perfect but am just saying laziness can just be not thinking through. Let me give you practical instances to substantiate my point.
Example:
Plans For 2014 are
1.Increase financial income
2.Career expansion or promotion 
3 Finding the right guy 
4.Traveling abroad
And so on you can fill in the gaps.

Here is the points you know what exactly what these means but you have to be detailed in planning and work it out before you start.Talking finance you need to break down the process of increasing your income , are you going to need more jobs,increase your savings, or do business and going further to decide your source of capital for the business and have a busniess plan and so on.
For career expansion,this will not just happen it needs proper planning and to get this done,you need to increase your skills and expertise and put in a better attitude to work this year.you may need to also take one or two professional exams to be more qualified.
Finding the right guy might just be a decision to start dressing like the kind of lady your kind of guy will like or as the case maybe.
For every of your plans for this year make sure you find a corresponding action in order to achieve your goals.
" Madness is doing same thing and expecting a different result".
I wish you all a prosperous year .
Thank you.





No comments: